Errors do not generate function.
Furthermore, ERRORS on FUNCTION do not generate IMPROVED FUNCTION either. Such expectations not only violate known natural laws, they also are nonsensical. Ironically, in a nutshell, this is the expectation behind the claim of Universal Common Descent Evolution (UCD) that mutational copy errors are providing new and improved functions by accumulated errors.
Do errors ever help computer programmers?
Would any computer programmer expect to discover that a series of random coding errors (such as letters deleted, transposed, duplicated, or added) within coding might somehow cause progressive improvements to the function of the software? The answer is no way. At best, a few errors might remain “silent” (sound familiar in genetics too?), as neither helping nor damaging the program due to the coding error. Any continued accumulation of such coding errors will prove catastrophic to function (also matching the data behind genetics).
Genetics operates as a FUNCTION (programming information) provided by heredity, where gene variants (gametes), sex cells from the parents are provided to the offspring at conception. This is undeniable. Mutations FUNCTION as a by-product made by ERRORS (mutations) UPON the preexisting sequences of genetic information. This is undeniable.
Heredity is FUNCTION. Mutations are ERRORS made UPON this FUNCTION.
Just as it would be preposterous for any computer programmer to expect continuous random errors inside the code to produce better and better functions, neither should the biologist expect to find that mutations improve living things. And they do not!
Heredity (aka “natural selection”) provides ALL the vast variety and specialization within the same species of all life forms through genes provided directly by the FUNCTION of heredity and NOT by the accumulation of ERRORS (mutations) made UPON such FUNCTION! Genetic research confirms these conclusions despite the vast noise of the internet and all other media sources.
Mutations are indeed ERRORS
Mutations directly cause countless diseases, cancers (likely all of them), congenital diseases, deformities, disabilities, and mass fetal death. It is absolutely crystal clear that mutations drive functional degradation—this too is undeniable. It is found regardless of what type of mutation we examine. Body mutations (post-conception DNA replication errors called “somatic” mutations) or any mutation to the parent’s sex cell at conception (called “germline” mutations) are ALL degradative. Outside a very vivid imagination on a handful of highly dubious supposed “good” mutations, essentially nothing emerges MORE FUNCTIONAL due to ERRORS.
“We have studied and analyzed the whole genome, and our analyses of mutations that are affecting cancer genes have enabled us to genetically explain 95 percent of the cancer occurrences we have studied by means of mutations.” — Joachim Weischenfeldthttps://scitechdaily.com/massive-genetic-map-of-cancer-mutations-cataloged-available-to-doctors-and-researchers-worldwide/
Copy error genetic mutations are empirically known (through billions of dollars of genetic research) to directly be the cause for: both common and rare tumors, and cancers -1-4; countless congenital (and other) diseases and disorders-5; disabilities (such as Autism)-6; deformities including birth defects (see primary image due to insertion mutation)-7; (Down Syndrome)-8; Cystic Fibrosis-9; and mass fetal death-10.
- Genetic mutations directly cause common tumors and most (if not all) common cancers: Common benign and malignant tumors and the criteria that warrant assessment for cancer predisposition
- Genetic mutations directly cause rare deformities including tumors and rare cancers: Rare benign and malignant tumors and the criteria that warrant assessment for cancer predisposition
- A list of known cancers such as skin or breast cancer directly caused by genetic mutation (1st list): Carney complex criteria
- A list of known cancers such as skin or breast cancer directly caused by genetic mutation (2nd list): Cowden syndrome criteria (National Comprehensive Cancer Network, 2013)
- A enumerated list of disorders directly caused by genetic mutation: List of genetic disorders – Wikipedia
- Disabilities such as Autism directly linked to genetic mutations: Autism spectrum disorder: MedlinePlus Genetics
- Genetic mutations cause birth defects called congenital defects: https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Birth-Defect
- Birth defects are directly caused by genetic mutations: https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/birth-defects-causes-and-statistics-863/
- Genetic mutations are directly known to cause deformities such as cystic fibrosis or sickle cell disease: https://www.marchofdimes.org/pregnancy/genetic-and-chromosomal-conditions.aspx
- Genetic mutations directly cause mass fetal death: “In the United States, major congenital malformations, affecting approximately 2% of births, are also reported to be the leading cause of infant mortality…it is likely that the known contribution of genetic disorders to infant mortality will continue to increase.” Infant Mortality: the Contribution of Genetic Disorders